ADVERT

Monday 3 March 2014

Today's Look!


Hello Beauties, do you know you can look great and classy without breaking the bank or going overboard???Today I share with you my simple, natural makeup look to church yesterday and accessories used to achieve this . This look can also be a quick fix for work of cause without the purse but a bag instead..Enjoy!

Oufit: Dress: Atmosphere. 
Blazers: Next ( Actually comes with a skirt I just decided to combine it this way for today)
Envelope Clutch Purse: Newlook 

Neck Piece: No Name..lol. Just saw it, loved and bought it 
FACE: Sleek Oil free cream to powder Demerara 461(my shade, yours can be different)Applied my Sleek Pressed Translucent powder (466 Medium) all over with a powder brush to give a fantastic soft finish.
EYEBROWS: Filled and defined lightly with my Zaron Eyebrow Filler.
EYES: Mild Smokey eyes achieved with my Zaron  EyeShadow+BlushDuo Palette.
LIPS: Nude lips achieved with MaryKay Lipstick in Shell colour VC19 and Zaron Lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click To Drop Your Comments . Thank you