ADVERT

Thursday 17 October 2013

Ghanaian Star Van Vicker And His Wife Adjao Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary.



 Waoh! I cant believe this guy is married talk less of 10 years ago! He still looks Hot and young #covers face# well here is the gist.

Ghanaian actor Van Vicker .and celebrated 10years of marriage..10years with three beautiful children together. This is 19years after they met, and he posted the following words to celebrate Adjoa his wife
''Its my 10th wedding anniversary TODAY, yeeaaaa. I pray the Lord grants me many, many, more years in marriage with my wife, Adjoa van Vicker. Amen. SEE US IN A FLASH BACK IN 1995 IN SECONDARY SCH. Its being 19yrs together.''
                Van Vicker and Adjoa 19years ago.



Happy wedding Anniversary Adjoa and Van,wish you both many more beautiful years ahead!...Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click To Drop Your Comments . Thank you