ADVERT

Thursday 17 October 2013

The Story of a "RUNZ" Girl

Dear STo Readers, I came across this True Life Story and I couldn't but share. I hope we Learn from it to save our young girls. Enjoy!
      
“I am Chidinma from one of the Eastern State, by the time you are reading this, I would have gave up the ghost and this is my story: Please don't judge me but pass on this confession. It may save lives of innocent young girls like me and help Better our wicked economy that steals even from d poor. Myself and 6 of my friends are into modern day prostitution popularly called "RUNZ". We service top Politicians, in Government/Government House Musicians and Super Business men for a very good pay{350,000politicians fee }per outing! This Men don't use condom on us "of course with such money you don't have a say" .

They draw our blood wit syringe and test in their private Lab if we are H.I.V positive before sleeping with us. I had dealings with the doctor also who was paid 2million per-show. He reliably ask me to quit that our blood is taken after the test{s} to their Occultic coven to enslave and use us for rituals. Of course I had no course to argue when 4 out of 7of us died mysteriously, one raving Mad, and I am in the hospital with an illness wit no name/cure.

The last one making us 7 is still missing till date. Please this is no game or story check your sisters and friends, those whom needle holes are in their hands are into it. At a point we become so many {runs gals} that we have to embark on diabolical/juju means to be amongst the chosen ones that will be selected when there is a party. For N350,000 who wouldn't, I don't repeat cloths, I have 7 mobile phones, 16different lines some of which I chew the sim after usage, Cars,3 house in Lagos and 12million naira to my account. etc! Non can cure me. Vanity upon vanity, I pray to God for my soul.

Please PASS this on to save a girl's life. You don't see your family everyday. Your family member or friend may be a victim God forbid. Send and spread this message to save someone today. God guide you. Girls be wise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click To Drop Your Comments . Thank you