ADVERT

Saturday 9 November 2013

Fashion Trend: Wrapper Aso Ebi Color Inspirations And Styles.

Hello Dolls! So what have you been up to? Saturday grooving must be over by now. It's amazing how fast we are approaching Christmas, just a little over a month to Christmas.  Getting ready for Christmas? Since there are soooo many weddings in Nigeria this season I thought to put together some Aso Ebi colors and styles that can inspire you on what to wear for that special wedding event or what color to choose for your wedding theme. 

Wedding ceremonies in Nigeria are on another level now....as in, I hardly attend weddings(I miss Lagos) but I am constantly astounded when I see the photos. Fabulous! There is no overemphasizing how wrappers are back in vogue and how you can wear wrapper in different stylish ways. Just as wedding are on the increase so also are divorce rates in Nigeria, but why!!anyhow back to my post take a look I hope they inspire you for your weddings or Owambe parties. .

                        

                         
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click To Drop Your Comments . Thank you